Demartek Publishes Article on Solid-State Storage
Dennis Martin, Demartek President, has written an article making the case for solid-state storage. Interest in solid-state storage is high, and with a variety of solid-state implementations available and newer technologies emerging, it’s time to take a serious look at how solid state could enhance your storage environment.
Data storage professionals considering solid-state storage have myriad solid-state storage architectures to consider, including systems that use solid-state drives (SSDs) in various form factors, caching implementations and appliances. If that wasn't enough to ponder, those planning on implementing these systems need to decide whether to use a product that mixes solid-state storage and traditional disk drives, or to use SSD-only storage subsystems...
The complete article is available at: SearchStorage.com.
Dennis Martin will give a presentation on this topic at the following events:
- Storage Decisions Chicago in June 2010
- Flash Memory Summit in August 2010
- Storage Decisions New York in September 2010
- Storage Networking World USA in October 2010
- Storage Decisions San Francisco in November 2010
- Storage Networking World USA in April 2011
- Storage Decisions Chicago in June 2011
- Storage Decisions New York in September 2011
- Flash Memory Summit in August 2011